How to join
Joining our crew is very simple. The first thing you must do is to join our Discord Server. You can find more information about our server and the
link to join by clicking here.
After connecting to our discord server you will be in the so called #hangar chat which automatically manages new visitors for us. You will see instructions on what to do next directly in the text chat.
After you finished signing up you will have access to most of our text and voice channels. However, you start as a recruit, which means that you will have to rank up in order to become a full member. Just be active on our server and read our #welcome chat for more info to rank up. If you ranked up to a full membership you need to also make sure to be added to the individual game. You have to be part of our crew on Socialclub for example if you join us for GTA V (Message our Moderators if the crew is full again). If you join for another game than GTA V use one of the following commands: Sky Knights -> Type /sky knights, War Thunder -> Type /warthunder
If you do not become a full member within 15 days you will be removed off the crew on socialclub (or similiar game service) and moved to the guest section on the server.
The First Steps as a Recruit
We are happy to welcome you as a new recruit!
Please make sure to go trough the following points!
1. Read through the crew information on our website if you haven’t already! Especially the rules and guidelines are very important if you want to stay a part of our crew!
2. Check if you joined the ingame clan management systems like Rockstar Games Socialclub, Battlefield Platoons and so on. If not, message our moderators.
3. Make sure that you are in the correct server section (Guests and Members). If not, contact our Moderators (@Moderators). (Members must use PCPI as their active crew)
4. Subscribe to us on YouTube, follow us on Instagram and Twitter (/links).
5. Show your loyalty to the crew by wearing our crew outfit. This is completely optional but raises your popularity in the crew drastically.